Hi There,

I'm using bacula for a short period of time.
I would like to do long time archiving of some selected Files
(they will be manually selected and putted into a sperate folder on a hard
drive).
Using bacula's scheduler I would like to run a job once a week, which will
archive these data on our tape-library.
After a certain time-Period these files will be deleted from the
hard-drive, but should stay on the tape for years ....

Now, instead of just doing incremental backups, I would like to use the bacula
Archive-Pooltype to store these files on our tape-library, but I could not
find any information about this type of pools. Not in the Documentation nor
in this lists archive's.

Can anybody help ? Or are these pools not jet implemented ?

Greetings and thanks,

Daniel