Hallo,

I'm using two sets of tapes alternatively which I change manually.

Now I have this situation:

I have totally 4 tapes in the differential pool.
Two are "inchanger" and two not.
From the two inchanger one is full and one is purged.
from the two which are actually not inchanger one is full and one has
status append.

I would expect that bacula takes the purged tape which is in the changer
but unfortunatly it is expecting the "append*-tape which is not in the
changer.
So the jobs queue and queue instead of beeing done, even if there is a
"free" tape in the changer.

How could I solve this?

Thanks i.a.

Angela