On 30 Nov 2005 at 19:20, Sebastian Stark wrote:

> >From your bacula-dir.conf it looks like your job retention is 30 days.
> As I understand bacula it won't (automatically) prune volumes unless it
> has purged all jobs referring to this volume.

So once I make that change in my conf file, do I have to modify any of the
settings for the volumes themselves? I remember from a ways back that
changing the volume retention settings didn't make any difference unless you
started with new volumes or removed and relabled the current set of volumes.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting