Hello,

I apologize if it's a stupid question, I didn't yet experience much
with Bacula syntax.
My wish is that after Bacula terminates a full backup, the volume
currently mounted
would be marked as used, so that next weekly full would start from a
different tape.
I thought that perhaps I could use a RunAfterJob="/path/to/markused.sh"
where markused.sh is:

#!/bin/sh
/etc/bacula/bconsole -c /etc/bacula/bacula.conf <<EndOfCmd
update volume=%v volstatus=Used
EndOfCmd

Would such script work? Is there any better way to acheive the same result?

Thanks
--
Maxx