On Sat, 10 Dec 2005, Kern Sibbald wrote:

As an aside: when testing 1.38.3, the bscan regression script failed (bscan
aborted due to a logic error).  I think bscan has been around and mostly
unmodified for about 3 years now, and so this regression test has be run
thousands of times with no problem. As a consequence, it was surprising to
find that the bug has existed since the first bscan, and not so surprising
that it involved a record that was split between two Volumes ...

I wondre if that fix will solve the spanning issue many of us had been seeing when testing bscan on autochangers? :)

AB