since out Tandberg DLT VS 80 just died over the weekend and this is 3rd tape DRIVE that failed in my company in 5 years ...

i could use suggestions for hardware to use ... preferably no more tapes ^^

i need to be able to take one backup each week offsite .. so it should be at least a combination including something i can take with me :-)

my thoughts tend to multiple file storages combined with a USB-HD for offsite storage, but i'd prefer some more professional version

Florian