  Steen> It goes without saying that we are talking about a windows client.

  Steen> Another strange thing is, that after the incremental I did a
differential
  Steen> backup.

  Steen> After that I did a restore, chose no 5, most recent backup for a
client.

  Steen> Bacula correctly chose the recent differential backup and the last full
  Steen> backup and build the tree.

  Steen> But the sad thing is that there are files that have been created since
the
  Steen> last full backup, and which are present in one of the incremental
backups,
  Steen> but are not to be found in this restore tree.

  Steen> I personally don't see anything that went wrong, backup terminated OK
with
  Steen> warnings, it is the same backup job, just changed from incremental to
  Steen> differential during run via the mod command, and it is version 1.38.0.

Sounds like a bug to me, unless something has adjusted the timestamps on the
files between the incremental and differential backups.  It also depends on
the options you use in the FileSet (such as mtimeonly).

Have you checked the contents of the backups with the "list files" command, to
rule out bug in the tree building?

__Martin