On Wednesday 18 January 2006 11:02, Arno Lehmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 1/18/2006 10:42 AM, Rudolf Cejka wrote:
> > Rudolf Cejka wrote (2006/01/18):
> >>I wanted to test Bacula-1.38.3 and/or Bacula-1.38.4, however
> >>I haven't sufficient time yet.
> >
> > I have tested both Bacula-1.38.3 and Bacula-1.38.4 now too: Unfortunately
> > they are broken as Bacula-1.38.2 too - the first argument is discarded.
> > As a workaround, you can use
> >
> > label ANYTHING slots=NNN storage=SSS pool=PPP barcodes
> >
> > for now - ANYTHING is simply discarded and all other arguments are
> > taken into an account.
>
> One very important question - will you report that at bugs.bacula.org or
> should I do so?

I am unable to reproduce this on version 1.38.4, so if someone submits it to
the bugs database, be sure to include "proof" that there is a bug.  You might
want to include output with the Director's debug level set to 400.

The Director will ignore any arguments that it does not understand (something
I will correct possibly on the next release), but with very few exceptions,
none of the arguments are position dependent.

Kern

  (">
  /\
  V_V