hello,

i've managed to add a second client sucessfully (after 3 headaches),
and i did the example shown in the manual, but i got confused in how
can i change the directory i want to back up on the client, i mean,
i.e. i want to backup /home/javier/Desktop.

second, i have a brand new maxtor NAS4100 raid 5, in wich i would like
to store the backups of my network, but the only problem is that it
has a windows 2000 os, so i can't install a bacula server, my question
is: can i redirect the storage of my backups to that server?, based on
your experiences, is there a problem when redirecting storage to a
windows based box???

thank you.
--
Ciao, Javier