Hello,

I'm trying to install a backup on disk with Bacula. I'm experiencing some problems, my volume grows, grows and grows until it fills up the whole destination disk and then I get an error during backup. Here are my configuration parameters :

Client {
  Name = serv1-fd
  Address = 10.121.11.4
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
  File Retention = 40 days
  Job Retention = 6 months
  AutoPrune = yes
}

Pool {
  Name = serv1-pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 40 days
  Accept Any Volume = yes
  LabelFormat = serv-pedago
}

I'm using bacula-sqlite-1.36.3.

What should I do so that the old jobs get really erased from the volume and don't take place on my backup disk anymore ?

K.