My Pool section is here - it works and is inspired by the disk backup
example in the manual:

# Default pool definition
Pool {
  Name = Default
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bacula can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days         # one year
  Accept Any Volume = yes             # write on any volume in the pool
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 2 gb
  Volume Use Duration = 10 days
  LabelFormat = "Def"
}

This one keeps it from growing:
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 2 gb

And this one makes bacula recycle the oldes ones:
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes

regards

Steen

                      le dahut

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                To:
bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
                      Sent by:                              cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject:     [Bacula-users]
disk backup and saturation
                      ceforge.net

                      E-mail:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ceforge.net

                      21/02/2006 09:51

Hello,

I'm trying to install a backup on disk with Bacula. I'm experiencing
some problems, my volume grows, grows and grows until it fills up the
whole destination disk and then I get an error during backup. Here are
my configuration parameters :

Client {
   Name = serv1-fd
   Address = 10.121.11.4
   FDPort = 9102
   Catalog = MyCatalog
   Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
   File Retention = 40 days
   Job Retention = 6 months
   AutoPrune = yes
}

Pool {
   Name = serv1-pool
   Pool Type = Backup
   Recycle = yes
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 40 days
   Accept Any Volume = yes
   LabelFormat = serv-pedago
}

I'm using bacula-sqlite-1.36.3.

What should I do so that the old jobs get really erased from the volume
and don't take place on my backup disk anymore ?

K.