-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Michael
Morgan
Sent: 08 March 2006 8:34PM
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bacula-users] Trouble restoring backed up file

I am trying to restore a single file or directory from a full backup
job. However, when I specify the jobid in the console, it just sits
there telling me it is building the file tree. I tried it from a
smaller, incremental job, and it seemed to build the tree ok, but this
large full backup just doesn't happen.

The backup job is 102k file count and approximately 18GB. How long
should I expect this to take to build the file tree?

Thanks
--
Michael L. Morgan
Director of Operations