Hello,

On 3/10/2006 5:10 PM, Laradji nacer wrote:
hi all,

I need some documentation about making a slave bacula server act like mirroring .

I don't think that what you want is possible with Bacula.

One step into that direction would be the implementation of job copying and copypools, but that's not something that will work in the next few weeks I think.

If you're interested, or would like your thoughs on that matter to be considered, you should read the bacula-devel mailing list archives - this has recently been discussed as part of the ongoing development.

I have make some search but nothink .

Unfortunately, that's not astonishing.

Thank for your help .

Well, no real help, but perhaps you find something to look forward to :-)

Arno

--
IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]