hello everyone,
I am trying to do a restoration however when it runs to build the tree it
gives me an "out of memory" error and fails.
system info:
-----------------
FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE
Postgres 8.0.3
real memory = 1610350592 (1535 MB)
Postgres conf:
------------------
# - Memory -
shared_buffers = 49152 # min 16, at least
max_connections*2, 8KB each
work_mem = 262144 # min 64, size in KB
maintenance_work_mem = 262144 # min 1024, size in KB
max_stack_depth = 8192 # min 100, size in KB
Any ideas as what I may be doing wrong or what I might be able to change in
order for this to work?
Thank you,
-Andreas
----------------------------------------------------------------
Andreas Freyvogel |
System Administrator | "To do is to be." -- Plato
|
Uniserve Communications Corp. | "To be is to do." -- Kant
direct: 604.647.0602 |
cell: 604.308.2497 | "Do be do be do." -- Sinatra
Fax: 604-687-8130 |
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Bacula-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bacula-users