Craig Dupree wrote:
From looking at the Docs, and through the archives I think I can disable a client's backup by commenting out the Schedule line like this:

Job {
        Name = "frodo"
        Type = Backup
        Level = incremental
        Client = frodo
        FileSet = "windows"
        Storage = tape0
#       Schedule = "WeeklyCycle-FRODO"
        Pool = Default
        Messages = Standard
}

Am I wrong, or perhaps am I supposed to doing something else in addition to this? I'd like to disable this client while I re-build it as a Linux system. The client continues to be backed up, and I'm afraid that if I proceed with the upgrade, all of my other systems will be delayed in backing up.

I found that I had to comment the Job and the Client sections for the
machine to be excluded.

Rowdy