Hi Joshua,

The spec file would be great.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "The client code is in with the
rest".  I couldn't find any 1.36.3 rpm files on the bacula sourceforge
site.  The link to the older files seems to be broken.  If I can't
find a src rpm I'll just grab the source, but I was hoping I wouldn't
have to go that far.  Although, it sounds like it may be easier just
to compile from source since you had spec file problems.

Thanks,
Eric