Troy Daniels wrote:

Under MySQL you can use the LCASE() (Or UCASE if you prefer) function to do something like:

SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId as JobId, Client.Name as Client,
  Path.Path,Filename.Name,StartTime,Level,JobFiles,JobBytes
 FROM Client,Job,File,Filename,Path WHERE Client.ClientId=Job.ClientId
 AND JobStatus='T' AND Job.JobId=File.JobId
 AND Path.PathId=File.PathId AND Filename.FilenameId=File.FilenameId
 AND LCASE(Filename.Name)='filenameinlowercase.doc'
 ORDER BY Job.StartTime LIMIT 20;

Have you actually tried this? It didn't work for me. I suspect this is because LCASE is designed to operate on text fields and, as Mark pointed out, the Name field is defined as a binary object.

- Cedric