Hi evrybody

I just install an autoloader (HP SureStore DAT24x6) on my PC but i don't
know how to configue "bacula-sd.conf".
I had seen the tutorial but nothing run.
My current bacula-sd.conf :
Device {
 Name = HPloader
 Media Type = DDS-4
 Changer Device = /dev/st0
 Archive Device = /dev/nst0
 Changer Command = "/etc/bacula/scripts/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
 AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
 AlwaysOpen = yes;
 Label media = yes;
 RemovableMedia = yes;
 RandomAccess = no;
 AutoChanger = yes
}

I had find this configuraion in an example file in the bacula install, but
when i want to label my tapes, i can't do.
I just have the possibility to label my autoloader (slot 0). Bacula don't
ask me which slot i want labelling.
I think i have a wrong bacula-sd.conf ...

Is somebody run bacula with an HP-autoloader ??
Can somebody help me ?

Thanks !!!
Sent from the Bacula - Users forum at Nabble.com.