Do you want to deal with it in the query (harder), or in the code that
processes the query (easier)? Are you asking what Base64 is, or do you
know already and would just like some help doing something useful with
it from within the SQL language?

Just in case you don't know already, the date fields in the text you
have given below are "BEU0tK BEHwQV BEHwQV", and you need to decode them
using Base64, where each letter represents 1 of 64 possible values (eg
our numbering system is Base10 and the digits are 0123456789, base64 is
the same but with all the numbers (10), all the lowercase letters (26),
all the uppercase letters (26), and another 2 characters ('+' and '/' I
think, but you'd need to check), giving you your 64 'digit'
combinations.

Once you have decoded these values you should have a number that
represents the number of seconds since midnight on Jan 1 1970 UTC.

The following URL is to a really cool page that allows you to convert
between all sorts of encoding methods:
http://www.paulschou.com/tools/xlate/

'man stat' should tell you about the 'struct stat' where all these
fields are.

HTH

James

Geronimo