From: Danie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:08 AM
To: Robert Nelson
Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon ported to Windows

Robert Nelson wrote:
I've ported the Storage Daemon and related tools to Windows. Tested the tape with btape and all tests passed. WooHoo!! Next I need to get the Daemon running as a service and do some more backup / restore testing.
Hi Robert ,

Congrats on getting it ported! I would like to test it too , if you are interested :) . Is it a cygwin port or a native win32 port?

Daniel