p.s. I suppose not a first who bothers this list with this question, but
as I couldn't find right answer while doing search on list archive, here
I go...

Hi, my name is Peter and I'm first time Bacula user. At first, I was
just confused by system scale first, but now I got lot of things and
really love it. However, I have one problem with it's usage in real life
in my company and that's when I came to ask help here.

What I want:
* I want to define FileSet with excluding several files and directories
which has UTF-8 symbols there;
* I want to Bacula really backup them or exclude them, according to
definition :)
* I want to restore files with UTF-8 symbols in their names;

So far I have tried several combinations with Exclude definition.
Problem is that configuration file (bacula-dir.conf) is in standard
ASCII/ISO-6689-1, so I tried different combinations to feed UTF-8
symbols - escape codes, two bytes - but so far no luck.

My question really is - does Bacula support UTF-8 fully in file names?
And if not, it could be possible to improve this point (more question to
devs)?

Just side note - using no UTF-8 file names is no option. And besides, it
is just time to get it right - file names with other symbols than ASCII
standard is just reality :)

Already thanks for ANY advice or tip or piece of information,
Peter.