I found a solution, or at least it could clasified as working
workaround, so I post it here for archives or someone else who has
problems with it.

So, I have Bacula server/director/sd as Debian and client/fd as OS X
server. Bacula was installed trough Fink (in unstable/CVS packages,
compiled from tar.gz). I configured it common client for Bacula and
ensure it has right permitions to stream files to director.

My problem was that I wanted to exclude files with Unicode characters
with it. So I wrote simply in bacula-dir.conf file unicode symbols
trough Gedit, restarted director and tried to launch my job. It failed
to recognize Unicode characters written in director's file and went on
with backup of these files, instead of excluding.

First, I messed with various things like configuration file, tried the
same situation with Linux workstation (where this situation was
non-issue), etc. and then googled (and in same time got at least
informative message from mailing list, thanks everyone for suggestions)
and figured out that it is OS X different handling of Unicode on it's
HFS+ file systems. OS X uses different way of composing characters (so
called decomposed canonical format), so, it didn't understood simply
what I wanted from it.

First of all I think Bacula should be fixed to support this, but as it
could take a quite time, but I loved Bacula and would like to have it as
backup solution, I searched for some workarounds. And here is one.

What is needed - graphical terminal like Konsole or Terminal of GNOME
fame (or any other terminal with UTF-8 support). Open ssh connections to
Debian (server) and OS X (client). On both boxes locale should UTF-8
(en_US.UTF-8 on Mac, en_US.utf8 on Linux). On OS X box, do ls -lah or
simply ls to get OS X "version" of file name in Unicode (unicode chars
will mostly look like upper line). Simply do a Ctrl+C or copy, and then
go to Debian box, open bacula-dir.conf and go to FileSet you need to get
ths file/directory name in and paste it in. Save and restart bacula-dir
and go on with your jobs.

Cheers to Bacula authors, supporters and anyone else who gave
suggestions and tips,
Peter.