Looks fine to me. I back up very similar data on two
boxes, one running RHELAS4 and another one running
CentOS 4.3, without any errors.
Did you get any errors in the log? Did the job
terminate OK?
Try creating a new fileset with just /etc, and a new
job using the new fileset and the same client. It
could also help if you include information about your
environment - what version of FC and Bacula you're
running, how did you install Bacula (source or RPM),
which user bacula-fd runs under, etc. Regards,

Georger

--- Greg Cope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

> Hi All,
>
> Have I missed anything?  My hardlinked files in
> /etc/init.d are mostly
> missing (90%) from a full backup.
>
> What have I missed.  This is on a fedora Core host
> (but should apply to
> all RH/FC/CentOS hosts)
>
> My fileset looks like;
>
> FileSet {
>         Name = linuxBasic
>         Include {
>                 Options {
>                         Compression = GZIP
>                         signature = SHA1
>                         Sparse = yes
>                 }
>                 @/etc/bacula/list.d/linuxBasic.list
>         }
>         Exclude {
>
> @/etc/bacula/list.d/linuxBasic.exclude
>         }
> }
>
> # more /etc/bacula/list.d/linuxBasic.list
> File = /var/log
> File = /etc
> # more /etc/bacula/list.d/linuxBasic.exclude
> # stuff we do not want!
> File = /proc
> File = /tmp
> File = /.journal
> File = /.fsck
> File = /var/tmp
> File = /var/backup
> File = /var/cache
> File = /var/tars
> File = /var/run
> File = /media
> File = /mnt
> File = /backup

VocĂȘ quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou vocĂȘ sabe muito e quer compartilhar
seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/