> > but can not find a way to mount the volume. What is wrong here?
> > How should I mount he volume? Can not find a way!
>
> That is probably a leftover from your earlier tests - and a bug that is
> hopefully fixed in 1.39.x.
>
> Basically I'm guessing that bacula managed to create a volume but
> never wrote it to DVD. Now it wants you to mount the labelled volume
> but you can't because it doesn't have a label on it!
>
> My advice is to "cancel" the job and then use the "update" command to
> set the "volume status" for Vol0001 to "disabled". Then try running
> the job again with blank media "dvd-handler /dev/hdc prepare" and
> let the auto-label get on with writing your data.

when I do this, without "dvd-handler /dev/hdc prepare" ,cause I dont know what
you mean with "dvd-handler /dev/hdc prepare" , then I get the same error:

"8-Aug 16:35 server-dir: Start Backup JobId 62,
Job=Client1.2006-08-18_16.35.20
18-Aug 16:35 server-sd: Please mount Volume "Vol0002" on Storage
Device "DVD-Writer" (/dev/hdc) for Job Client1.2006-08-18_16.35.20"

A blank DVD-RW is inside.

tia
stefan