Hi

We have at Dell storage tape backup with bacula version 1.36.1

My problem is that I can't get a tape out of the box. The tape located in autochanger, not the picker

There is a error message lamp that say "5" and the blue button can't eject the tape. When I hold in the blue button for about 20 sec. the number disappear (and the lamp is blinking green) but after about 1 min. the error message goes from "8" to "6" and at last ends on "5"

Can you please tell me how to get the tape out :)

When I do a "mtx status" the barcode (the tape) isn't there at all.
When I do a "update slot" within bacula, it doesn't find the tape aswell

--best regards
Gert Udby Nielsen
IT/System Administration
IT University of Copenhagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / 7218 5112
"Rules are guidelines, they are made to be bend"

All our wanting comes from needs, thus we continiously suffer. The intellect teaches free will, free from suffering.
Arthur Schopenhauer