Hello everybody!

I just set up a Bacula System that will backup our 4 servers + some clients
but everytime I try to restore some files it just says:

09-Sep 15:35 server-dir: Start Restore Job
restore-server2-usb.2006-09-09_15.35.13
09-Sep 15:35 StorageDaemon: Ready to read from volume "server-usb" on device
/mnt/backup

And thats it. No data is transfered and it is like the job never existed.

Some more information on the system I set up. I have a seperate pool for the
worstations and the servers. Furthermore there are 2 storages where data is
written to: One storage holds the data from a daily incremental backup and
the other holds the data from a weekly full backup.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Alexander Nolte

P.S.: The Bacula version is 1.36.3