Hi,

On 9/13/2006 11:59 PM, Michael Brennen wrote:
> A quick followup on the mount request mail I just sent...
>
> Using the console I unmounted and remounted that volume, and it still asks
> for
> a mount.  Current status is below.

Could you give the outout from the unmount and mount commands, and from
'sta sd=Q47'?

If Bacula really is aware that the correct tape is loaded and everything
else - media types, pool, slot, etc. - fits I'd be astonished.

I suspect that either the tape loaded from slot 20 is not the volume
requested ('update slots' command in that case!), that the tape label
can not be read, that the slot number is wrong 0-based vs. 1-based?) or
something like this.

Might be a bug, too, and then you'd need more details for the report
anyway :-)

Arno

>    -- Michael
>
> Running Jobs:
>  JobId Level   Name                       Status
>    138 Increme  NNNNNN-Archive.2006-09-13_16.33.14 is waiting for a mount
> request
> ====
>
> Device status:
> Autochanger "Q47" with devices:
>    "Drive-0" (/dev/nst0)
>    "Drive-1" (/dev/nst1)
>    "Drive-2" (/dev/nst2)
>    "Drive-3" (/dev/nst3)
> Device "FileStorage" (/backup/bacula) is not open.
> Device "Drive-0" (/dev/nst0) open but no Bacula volume is mounted.
>     Device is BLOCKED waiting for mount of volume "FNI0016".
>     Slot 20 is loaded in drive 0.
>     Total Bytes Read=0 Blocks Read=0 Bytes/block=0
>     Positioned at File=0 Block=0
> Device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst1) is not open.
>     Drive 1 status unknown.
> Device "Drive-2" (/dev/nst2) is not open.
>     Drive 2 status unknown.
> Device "Drive-3" (/dev/nst3) is not open.
>     Drive 3 status unknown.
> ====
>
> In Use Volume status:
> FNI0016 on device "Drive-0" (/dev/nst0)
> ====

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]