On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Landon Fuller wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2006, at 11:16 PM, Michael Brennen wrote:
>
>> I have not been able to run with the "PKI Master Key" directive; the
>> error is something about not being able to load the private key.
>> Your error is different, which makes me wonder if you are really
>> running the cvs version, but you might try starting without the
>> master key directive.
>
> Hurm. The code should only try to load the private key from a master key file
> if one is available.
> Are you sure that the master key file only contains the public key?

Very sure.  I exactly followed the instructions on your web site
(for which thank you. :)  The error is below from a current Cento4
system.

ERROR in openssl.c:63 Unable to read private key from file:
ERR=error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line

There is one key in the file, bracketed as follows.

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
the stuff
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

    -- Michael