On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:39:17 -0500
Chris Greenman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I hope someone on this list can point me in the right
> direction. I' having problems getting bacula working on the following
> system:

Chris,

I maintain the blastwave bacula package.  If I can help, I will do what
I can.  I have seen the bacula-sd daemon not stop on Solaris 10, so I
can look into fixing that.  It does not always happen to me, but I just
end the process with kill.

I am not familiar with the mtx package, so I cannot be of much help
with that.

Tomorrow night, I will look for any configure options that might help.

I think that I saw that Kern was not supporting Solaris himself, but
there are plenty of experienced Solaris admins on this list that,
hopefully, can help.

Alex