> Can you post your fd config file from your win2003 server. You can blank
> out
> the passwords if you want.

#
# Default  Bacula File Daemon Configuration file
#
#  For Bacula release 1.38.10 (08 June 2006) -- cygwin 1.5.18(0.132/4/2)
#
# There is not much to change here except perhaps the
# File daemon Name to
#

#
# List Directors who are permitted to contact this File daemon
#
Director {
  Name = bacula-dir
  Password = "password"
}

#
# "Global" File daemon configuration specifications
#
FileDaemon {                          # this is me
  Name = bbserver-fd
  FDport = 9102                  # where we listen for the director
  WorkingDirectory = /bacula/working
  Pid Directory = /bacula/working
}

# Send all messages except skipped files back to Director
Messages {
  Name = Standard
  director = bacula-dir = all, !skipped
}