This looks familiar, maybe a similar posting from a few weeks back.

I had a similar problem and it was caused by the client name in the fd
conf and the director files not matching perfectly.  I had fqdn on the
client, but only the server name on the director.

I use host files on bacula servers/clients to minimize dns issues.  So,
everything else worked.  When I pcap'd the session I noticed the
different name in the packets.

FWIW.