On Nov 7, 2006, at 16:09, Kern Sibbald wrote:

Howdy Kern,

2. In their copyright transfer agreement, they explicitly give you
the same rights that I gave you (as best I can see from a quick
reading of it -- please verify this and let me know if you have any
issues). This is explained in the copyright transfer agreement,
which was included in my first email.

I just found the "FLA.en.pdf" agreement in your first e-mail, but it appears to be corrupt (0 length mime part). Can you resend?

Thanks,
Landon