----- Mensagem original ----
De: Ryan Novosielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 13 de Novembro de 2006 12:10:24
Assunto: Re: [Bacula-users] electrical cut during a job

If all you need is to re-init the tape and don't care about what's on
it, mt rewind and mt weof will do fine.

Look at mt's man page for more information.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have a trouble with bacula
>
> Last night when backup was being executed, suddenly there was an electrical
> cut. Bacula stopped and I don't not know how to continue doing backup with
> that tape.
>
> The error when I try to run a job it's:
> 13-nov 12:53 doom-sd: PCD-05.2006-11-13_12.49.42 Error: Unable to position
> to end of data on device "LTO3" (/dev/nst0): ERR=dev.c:839 ioctl MTEOM error
> on "LTO3" (/dev/nst0). ERR=Error de entrada/salida.
>

> It's possible to format the tape?
> or verify the integrity
>
> Thanks
>
> jean

> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

- --
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer III
 |$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _| |[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale
o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com