Batula is good. Bat isn't - and is unusable on MS-based systems in any case.

I'll bite. Why is bat unusable on MS systems? I haven't heard anyone propose using .bat as an extension, which would certainly be a bad idea, but I don't know of any MS system programs
that go by the name of bat.exe or bat.com.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>bat
'bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

There have been a lot of good suggestions, but I'm just curious about the technical rational behind
this particular argument since it is not clear to me.

--PLB

Please see my earlier comment about arcane excutable names.

Batula is good. Bat isn't - and is unusable on MS-based systems in any case.

AB