> Seems mtx-changer related problem?
> Did you do the autochanger tests with btape?
> Can you post SD config?

It's not an mtx problem. The autochanger is working well - I can use mtx
command to get the status of the changer, to load/unload tapes, to move tapes
from one slot to another. More than this, the local bacula-dir is working also
well with the autochanger. It labeled the tapes using "label barcode", it's
saving all backups successfully on the tapes and I can restore everything.

The configuration is as follows:

bacula-master01(dir) --------- bacula-tp01(dir and sd)

and I'm trying to communicate with bacula-tp01 sd from bacula-master01 dir.

SD config:
 Storage {                             # definition of myself
  Name = backup-tp01
  SDPort = 9103
  Working Directory = "/var/bacula"
  Pid Directory = "/var/run"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
}

#
# List Directors who are permitted to contact Storage daemon
#
Director {
  Name = bacula-master01
  Password = "..."
}

Director {
  Name = backup-tp01
  Password = "..."
}

Device {
  Name = Ultrium-Drive
  MediaType = Tape
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  Changer Command = "/var/lib/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
  Changer Device = /dev/sg3
  Autochanger = yes
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"
}

Storage resource defined on the local bacula-dir (backup-tp01):

Storage {
 Name = Tape_library
 Device = Ultrium-Drive
 Address = backup-tp01
 SDPort = 9103
 Password = "..."
 Media Type = Tape
 Autochanger = yes
}

Storage resources defined on the remote bacula-dir (bacula-master01):

Storage {
  Name = Overland
  Device = Ultrium-Drive
  Address = backup-tp01