Greetings,

I just updated my Bacula server (Fedora Core 5), my Windows 2003 server,
and my Windows XP PC from Bacula v1.38.6 to v2.0.1.  I'm running the
Bacula wx-console from my PC to perform some backup and restore tests on
my Win2003 server.  My backup tests ran great.  However, if I use the
"Restore" tab to configure my restore job, the "OK" button is grayed
out.  I don't know why.  I can't run the job.  My only way out of this
mode is to cancel the job.  If I use the "Console" tab and use the
"restore" command to configure my restore job, the restore job succeeds.
What's wrong with the "Restore" tab?  It worked great with v1.38.6.  Is
it broken?  Should I use another method instead of the wx-console?

Thanks,

Dave