Hi

I'm wondering if there is any way to limit the effect of some commands,
defined in CommandACL, to specific jobs or clients.

Basically, I created a console with limited rights, as follows:
Console {
  Name = projectserve01
  Password = "restricted_passwordA"
  JobACL = "Backup projectserve01 files", "Restore projectserve01 files"
  ClientACL = projectserve01
  StorageACL = pw_windows
  ScheduleACL = *all*
  FileSetACL = projectserve01
  PoolACL = pw_windows
  CatalogACL = Bacula_catalog
  CommandACL = run, restore, help, status, .filesets, autodisplay
}

All the commands are working fine - this restricted console has access just to
defined resources. But I want to give this console the posibility to cancel
one of its own jobs (related in this case to client projectserve01). Adding
the command "cancel" in CommandACL, I discovered the restricted console is
able to cancel _any_ running job.

I am missing something in the console configuration? Thank you.

Daniel