Hi List

I need to simplify tape swapping and "the tape is full" notifications
from bacula.

To this end, I need to perform the following:

1. Have bacula automatically eject the tape when full.
2. Have bacula send an email to an email group to ask someone to "please
put next tape in".
3. Have bacula automatically mount the new tape and proceed with the
backup as planned.

Point 2. above I think I already know how to do ("operatorcommand" and
Messages directive tweaking).

I'm currently reading through the documentation to see if I can find
something related to the above, but any pointers in the mean time would
be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Steve.

PS - We're using a single Compaq DLT VS80 external drive.