Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get bacula to exclude log files (live and old compressed)
and the windows page file, but I'm having a little trouble, IE, it's not
doing as I ask it.  As a result I assume I am asking it incorrectly :-)

bacula-mysql 2.0.1 on Centos 4.3

Here is my file set resource, I have tried emulating the config in the
manual, in 2 fashions.  If anyone can point me in the correct direction
it would be much appreciated.

FileSet {
   Name = "Full Set"
   Include {
     Options {
       signature = MD5
       onefs = no
       fstype = ext2
     }

    File = /
   }
   Include {
        Options {
        wildfile = "access.log"
        wildfile = "access.log.*.*.gz"
         wildfile = "access.log.*.*"
        wildfile = "error.log"
        Exclude = yes
                }
        }
   Exclude {
     File = /proc
     File = /tmp
     File = /.journal
     File = /.fsck
   }
}

#Windows File Set
FileSet {
   Name = "Windows Full Set"
        Include {
                Options {
                        signature = MD5
                        onefs = no
                        fstype = ntfs
                }
        File = C:/
        File = D:/
        }
        Include {
                Options {
                        wildfile = "pagefile.sys"
                        wildfile = "*.log"
                        Exclude = yes
                }
        }
}

--
Kind Regards,

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545
(e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The UK's Best Business Host" 2007
"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" 2006 and 2005

Dedicated Servers - Managed Hosting - Domain Names- http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd,  Abbey House,  32 Booth Street,  Manchester,  M2 4AB
Registered in England. Number 384 5616