Yes, for example I have the following lines in my bacula-dir.conf :

278 FileSet {
279         Name = rivendell-fs
280
281         Include {
282
283                 Options {
284                         IgnoreCase = yes
285                         Exclude = yes
286                         @/etc/bacula/excludes/global
287                 }
288
289                 Options {
290                         compression = GZIP6
291                         IgnoreCase = no
292                         signature = MD5
293                         recurse = yes
294                         onefs = yes
295                 }
296
297                 @/etc/bacula/includes/global
298                 @/etc/bacula/includes/rivendell
299         }
300
301         Exclude {
302                 File = core
303         }
304 }

if lines 283-287 were after line 299 it would not work.

Regards,
Julien