Hello.
I added the Action directive in my httpd.conf, and it changed nothing. I
still have the same output, and still have nothing in my error_log.
I am putting in here the other mail where I give a more complete
description of my problem :

-----------------

Hello

I will try to give a more complete description of my problem :

What I want to do :
to have a Web interface which enable me to make backups, restore and
supervise their execution.

What I have done : install bweb following the INSTALL instructions.
Bweb seems to work fine, i can launch predefined jobs, get status
client, etc... But I can't launch restores. In bweb, there is a
"Restore" button in the "Job" menu, but when I click on it it opens a
window asking me what i want to do with bweb.pl (save it to disk or open
it with selected application).
I have also installed brestore.pl, but I can't make it work. The server
on which brestore, bweb and bacula are installed doesn't have a graphic
interface (no X11 server installed), so I can't make brestore work as a
Gtk interface. I know brestore is NOT a web interface but a Gtk
interface, but it is said it can work with bweb.
I have associated the mime type text/brestore with brestore.pl in the
file /etc/mime.types (my apache configuration uses this and not magic
for mime types).
I have absolutely NO error log appearing in /var/log/httpd/error_log
when i click on the "Restore" button in the "Job" menu of bweb.

The server on which bacula, bweb and brestore are installed is running a
smeserver 7 distribution. The client accessing to bweb is using firefox
on an opensuse 10.2

My question : how can I make the "Restore" button of bweb work ?

May I send this mail to bacula-devel to have an answer from the brestore
developpers ?

Thanks in advance

Jerome Massano