Too bad there isn't a way to run a script on an SD that is on a different system from the Director (yet)

Gordon McLellan wrote:
Rex,

If your tape drive lives on the same machine as the director, you can
use the "RunsOnClient=No" directive to make the script run on the
director, which will then run it against the tape drive.

That was the problem I had trying to run scripts which accessed the
tape drive, for some reason, the client won't run scripts that access
the tape drive.  My script is for scheduled ejection and injection of
tapes.  Added the runson bit and now it works like a charm.

Gordon