* Christopher Rasch-Olsen Raa schrieb am 22.04.07 um 23:25 Uhr:
> On Sunday 22 April 2007 19:17:52 Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > one of my SD's stores backups to a disk.
> > This "disk" is an FTP Storage mounted via fuse (curlftpfs).
> >
> > Making bacula mount the "disk" when opening the device works fine.
> > (using Requires Mount / Mount Command)
> > Doing backups and restores works fine too.
> >
> > But: Is there any way to make bacula unmount it again after
> > finishing the backup?
> >
> > I thought "Unmount Command" would do the trick, but this seems to be
> > a NOOP option because it is *never* used for disk backups AFAICT.
> >
> > Also "AutomaticMount" seems to have no effect at all. Does anybody know
> > what this option is good for? It appears in examples, but is
> > otherwise not documented anywhere.
> >
> > I ran the SD with "-f -d300" and could not find the SD trying to use the
> > unmount command, neither after backup nor with a manual "unmount"
> > from within bconsole.
> >
> > Any hints someone?
> >
> > this is my SD's device resource:
> >
> > Device {
> >   Name = FtpFileStorage
> >   Device Type = File
> >   Media Type = File
> >   Requires Mount = Yes
> >   Mount Point = /mnt/backup
> >   Unmount Command = "/usr/bin/fusermount -u %m"
> >   Archive Device = /mnt/backup
> >   LabelMedia = yes
> >   Random Access = Yes
> >   AutomaticMount = no   # I also tried "yes" here...
> >   RemovableMedia = no   # I also tried "yes" here...
> >   AlwaysOpen = no
> > }
>
> How about runAfter? Just have a script do it.

Hi Christopher,

thanks for your answer.

Although I'd consider something like that a "bad hack" I already
tried this with a Script configured like that:

RunScript {
  Runs When = After
  Command = /usr/local/sbin/bacula-run_after_job.sh
}

but without luck: The unmount command failed with "Resource busy".

I wonder if there is a bug in bacula or if this is just not
implemented yet.

-Marc
--
8AAC 5F46 83B4 DB70 8317  3723 296C 6CCA 35A6 4134