Thank you very much for the quick/great respsonses.  ;-)  The disk
volume (required due to my lack of a second tape drive) introduces one
more question... After I am done bcopying from the disk volume to the
final duplicate tape volume, is it better to delete or disable the disk
volume? I ask this since I would prefer my MediaIds to be contiguous.