This parameter is deprecated. MaximumVolumeJobs = 1 is the new terminology.

Sounds like you need an admin job that purges whatever tape happens to
be in the drive. I assume you're doing full backups.

I would strongly advise against this, but you gotta do what you gotta
do. I suppose you are doing full backups every night, in this case.

Andy Collyer wrote:
> Is "Use Volume Once = yes" in your Pool definition what you mean?
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

- --