Hello Adam,

I'm having an "Always Open = No" and an "Automount = yes" in my
bacula-sd.conf so when bacula needs a tape he automatically mounts the
right slot and gives it back when its not needed anymore.
With this I have no need to umount the drive from the bacula-console to
change my tapes in the library.

Thomas