> I have to maintain a server park with 500+ databases, and databases being
> remove and added every day. So defining a job for each database is not an
> option.

You can probably build a solution based on fifos, but it will still be
complicated if you want to restore only 1 of the 500 databases.  See:

<http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/FileSet_Resource.html#readfifo>

<http://paramount.ind.wpi.edu/wiki/doku.php?id=application_specific_backups#postgresql>

__Martin