Hello !

Monday, I will have to make a demonstration of bacula at a client's on
his Mac computer. I have seen that bacula is supposed to run (at least
the file daemon) on macintosh, but I can't find any package or installer
for mac. Will I have to compile bacula file daemon on macos, or is there
any package ?

Please, tell me I will not have to compile bacula on mac... I have never
used a mac, and i think i will be stupid when i will say to the client :
"I can't backup your mac. The program is supposed to run on mac, but I
am not skilled enough to compile it on your machine, I need
"whatanannoyinglibrary.so" and it is not present."