Ryan Novosielski schrieb:

For what reason? Load balancing? What are these two storages, tape drives?

I don't know how to answer this question with the small amount of
information you have provided.

hello Ryan,

thank for your answer.
I the 2 Storages are 2 Servers which stores the data on harddisks.
Just i need an solution to store the same data on more than one storage.
And i don't want run 2 job for this. Because the filedaemon then read the data twice for the same Backup.

Any Idears for an nice solution?

regards Maik

Maik Derstappen wrote:
hello,

is there an solution to storage the data which we will backup on more then one storage?

for example:

when the job is running:

                          ==>   storage A
bacula-fd  ==>