Hi,

27.06.2007 11:09,, Falk Sauer wrote::
> Hi Arno,
>
> On Wednesday 27 June 2007 writes Arno Lehmann:
>> 27.06.2007 07:12,, Falk Sauer wrote:
>
>>> Arno: have you write permissions for the doc repo?
>> I'm not sure... I guess it's possible, but I haven't even accessed the
>> source since the change to subversion... I'd have to learn how to use
>> svn first :-)
>
> for svn are Gui's available they can hide the complexity of svn from you.
>
> tortoise is one of them ...
> http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Yes, but the point is I still have to install a client, get used to
it, and then I start playing around :-) but currently, my priorities
are different.

Also, tortoise is windows only IIRC, and I'd need something really
simple for a terminal session on linux. Actually, I think using the
command line tools is the best approach for me, but that requires me
to understand things first :-)

Arno

> regards
>    Falk